Please check the hardware, driver setting and compatibility:
Please check the the tablet:
- Please remove the tablet's USB cable from the computer.
- Uninstall the tablet driver.
- Restart the computer and connect the Tablet's USB to the computer.
Note: if the tablet's LED light is not blinking, it may not function properly.
(Please contact the shop where you bought the tablet.)
Please check the digital pen:
- Check if your digital pen can work like a normal mouse when moving it on the tablet, the pen has no problem.
If it cannot work, please change the battery first.
- After changing a new battery, if it is still not working, please contact the shop where you bought the tablet.
Please check the driver:
- Please download the latest version of driver from our website.
- Install the driver and restart your computer.
- If the tablet icon () appears on bottom right of the screen, that means the driver is set up successfully.
If not, please go to “how to update the driver?”
- Go to [My Computer] > [Properties] > [Hardware] > [Device Manager].
If there's an exclamation mark, that means the installed driver of the tablet is incompatible
with your system.
When this happened, please contact us for help.
- Please click the icon () and test the pressure sensitivity.
If the pen doesn’t have the pressure setting, please contact the shop where you bought the tablet.