▪ How to change the pen nib of FT Series - P80 Pressure sensitive eraser pen

There are two ways to change the pen nip.

A. Pen nib remover : Use the pen nib remover to pull out the pen nib.

B. If you lost the pen nib remover, use forceps or scissors to pull out the pen nib gently.